Journaling for Organization and Creativity - Jan 9
Saturday, January 9 at 10am
Start off the new year with a more organized planner system!
Do you struggle to stay organized, even though you use your phone/tablet calendar? Do you need one place to write down random thoughts, appointments, or information instead of a ton of little scraps of paper? Do you want to keep memories of the year or need a place to express your creativity?
Join us for our Journaling for Organization and Creativity workshop to learn how to make better use of your time and creativity. Based on the Bullet Journal™ system, first created by Ryder Carrol, you’ll learn how to make a custom planner that fits your needs. Whether you just want to keep it minimal or want something elaborately decorated, you’ll discover how to turn any notebook into something that helps you become more productive and organized in the coming year and beyond.
Workshop covers the following:
- Pros and Cons of journaling
- The step-by-step process of setting up your journal
- Information about different styles, uses for your journal
- How to make various pages and layouts for your journal
- How to stay motivated and create positive journaling habits
Each student will receive the following supplies (exact supplies/colors may vary from photo):
- 1 A5 size soft cover notebook
- 1 Pencil
- 1 Eraser
- 1 Small, clear ruler
- 5 Le Pen pens
- 1 Roll of Washi tape
- 1 Pouch to store supplies
- a few other surprises!
Other good things to note:
- No prior experience is needed and all materials are provided.
- This workshop is designed for adults, but participants ages 12 and up are welcome to attend.
- Workshop tickets are non-refundable once purchased and are not subject to our standard shop return policies.
- Masks are required to be worn properly during the class. Participants will be seated apart to maximize social distancing.