Sunday, March 22 at 1pm
This workshop will give you step-by-step instruction on how to create an 18" paper wreath made from the pages of your favorite book. We will reach out to participants individually to make sure the proper size and type of paper is brought in. We are also happy to supply a book for you if you wish!
All other materials will be supplied and you will be able to take your wreath home and hang it right away - or gift it to a friend. No previous experience or crafting skills are necessary for this workshop. It is designed for both beginners and skilled crafters.
Other good things to note:
- The class is expected to last 2.5-3 hours.
- No prior experience is needed and all materials are provided.
- This workshop is designed for participants ages 14 and up.
- This class is limited to 6 participants in order to maintain a small group atmosphere. A minimum of 2 people must register for the class to proceed. We will contact participants if it looks like the minimum is not being met and full refunds will be provided if it is cancelled.
- The workshop will take place in Hitchcock Paper Co.'s waterfront studio in historic Occoquan, Virginia. Water, tea, coffee, and soda will be served.
- Workshop tickets are non-refundable once purchased and are not subject to our standard shop return policies.