Paper Quilling Workshop - Heart
Join us Saturday, March 23 to learn how to turn simple looking paper strips into beautiful work of art. First you will learn some basic shapes of quilling then you will make this beautiful heart on 5 by 7 inch paper. We are going to frame this heart in black shadow box.
We will supply the following to make your creation:
- Slotted tool for rolling paper strips
- 6 mm wide on edge cardstock strips
- Circle sizer
- Shadow box with 5 by 7 inch opening
- Tacky glue
After this workshop you will be able to make bookmarks, cards, magnets, frames, and more. The sky is the limit!
- Saturday, February 23 from 11am-1pm
- Registration is $80 per person
- This workshop is a Level 1 (Beginners) class and is suitable for ages 13 and up
- No prior experience required
- Coffee, tea, water, and light treats are provided
Private and custom workshops are also available. Please contact Sarah at email@example.com for details.