Saturday, February 1 at 1pm
Discover how to turn simple looking colorful paper strips into beautiful works of art! We will use different colors of paper strips to create beautiful monograms/initial. For this workshop you will make a letter of your choice through the quilling method, then frame it in the shadow box.
We will supply the following to make your creations:
After this workshop you will have the skills to create your own bookmarks, cards, magnets, frames, and more. The sky's the limit!
Other good things to note:
- No prior experience needed and all materials are provided.
- This class is limited to 8 participants in order to maintain a small group atmosphere. A minimum of 4 people must register for the class to proceed. We will contact participants if it looks like the minimum is not being met and full refunds will be provided if it is cancelled.
- The workshop will take place in Hitchcock Paper Co.'s waterfront studio in historic Occoquan, Virginia.
- Coffee, tea, soda, and water are provided.
- Workshop tickets are non-refundable once purchased and are not subject to our standard shop return policies.
Private and custom workshops are also available. Please contact Sarah at email@example.com for details.