Sunday, January 26 at 1pm
Love will be in the air when you take home your handmade heart wreath. You’ll have a great time learning how to make paper roses from vintage book pages, vintage music sheets, or scrapbook paper and attaching them to the 12” frame. These wreaths make beautiful inside decor, bridal shower or wedding adornments. They make the perfect gift for any book lover or musician!
All supplies will be provided, just bring yourself.
Other good things to note:
- No prior experience is needed and all materials are provided.
- This workshop is designed for participants ages 14 and up.
- This class is limited to 6 participants in order to maintain a small group atmosphere. A minimum of 2 people must register for the class to proceed. We will contact participants if it looks like the minimum is not being met and full refunds will be provided if it is cancelled.
- The workshop will take place in Hitchcock Paper Co.'s waterfront studio in historic Occoquan, Virginia. Water, tea, coffee, and soda will be served.
- Workshop tickets are non-refundable once purchased and are not subject to our standard shop return policies.