PREORDER ONLY: Please note that all High Note planners should arrive in late July. All items from an order which includes a preorder item will be held and shipped once planners arrive. If you need other items earlier, please be sure to create a second order with those items purchased separately.
These weekly planners are a fantastic way to get organized in style. Durable flexible covers, each embellished with foil, lend a subtle sophistication to enhance their appeal. Spanning 17 months, High Note® softcover planners run from August 2022 through December 2023.
Dora Cuenca brings a new look to the 2023 High Note® line that hits on a trend in home decor that incorporates a palette of earth tones with organic shapes and textures. Her art is minimalist in style and evokes the natural world and the human experience. Dora is a Costa Rican artist who loves working on murals, fine art, digital illustration, and surface design.
Weekly Softcover Planner Features:
- Product size: 208 pages, 5 ¾” x 7 ¾” x ⅝”
- 17 months, August 2022 through December 2023
- Durable, scuff-proof flexi cover with foil embellishments
- Beautiful four-color artwork throughout
- Color-coordinated head & tail band, endpapers and ribbon placeholder
- Goal setting and project planning pages included
- Full-month overview grids
- Full-week calendar spreads
- Additional notes pages
- 2023 and 2024 year-at-a-glance grids
- Holiday & moon phases
- Printed with soy-based inks on FSC paper