Creative Gift Wrapping Workshop - Nov 21
Saturday, November 21 at 10am
If the thought of wrapping gifts makes you groan, our Creative Gift Wrapping Workshop is for you! You will learn the basics of gift wrapping (even those pesky, irregular shaped ones), how to tie 2-3 popular bow styles, how to embellish your gifts, how to use fun, alternative gift toppers, and a few specialty wrapping techniques.
Boxes, tape, and ribbon will be provided for you to practice. You can also bring along a small gift or two of your own to wrap, if you like.
Gift giving occasions happen year round, so make your gift the envy of every gathering!
You will receive $40 in supplies to use during the class plus take home what is left:
- One (1) package of wrapping paper (choose options before putting in cart)
- One (1) 10 yard roll of satin ribbon
- One (1) package of designer tissue paper
- One (1) package of 20 envelope seals/stickers
- Surprise embellishments
We will also provide each participant with the following materials to use during the class:
- Special embellishments
- No prior experience needed and all materials are provided.
- This class is limited to 8 participants in order to maintain a small group atmosphere. A minimum of 3 people must register for the class to proceed. We will contact participants if it looks like the minimum is not being met and full refunds will be provided if it is cancelled.
- The workshop will take place in Hitchcock Paper Co.'s waterfront studio in historic Occoquan, Virginia.
- Workshop tickets are non-refundable once purchased and are not subject to our standard shop return policies.
Private and custom workshops are also available. Please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.