Mechanical Windup: Pendulum Clock DIY Puzzle
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Whether this is your first 3D puzzle or you are looking to expand your existing craft collection, you’ve come to the right place. This wooden Pendulum Clock puzzle will keep you busy as you put the pieces together. You and your family will enjoy building this model Pendulum Clock with our 3D wood puzzle. Once assembled, the Pendulum Clock is driven by clockwork and will run for a few hours. *Please note: this is a model clock kit and not a real clock*
- This DIY Pendulum Clock puzzle kit will help you create a mini clock that is able to run for a few hours. It’s a masterpiece that you can be proud of. After the assembly, turn the hand-crank wind-up and watch it run! Assembled size is 9.21 x 4.6 x 13.62 inches.
- If you or your child is interested in engineering, they’ll love this astonishing wooden pendulum clock puzzle that helps promote reasoning, logic, imagination, and other key factors that affect the mind. Children will love this hands-on, imaginative introduction to the world of engineering and building your own! Includes 166 pieces.
- Our punch-out sheets are high-quality and fun to assemble. The fact that our assembly supplies are made of non-toxic plywood that is safe for the environment is an added bonus.
- Finding a good gift can be hard, especially if you’re looking for one that can also help boost a child’s education. Our 3D wood puzzle is great for boys and girls who like to engage in STEM learning with the best interactive materials available. Give for a birthday, Christmas, or any special occasions. Recommended for ages 14+.
Each kit includes:
- Laser-cut wood sheets
- Spring Accessory
- Shaft Sleeve
- Steel Shaft