Marble Run Waterwheel Coaster DIY Puzzle
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Whether this is your first 3D puzzle or you are looking to expand your existing craft collection, you’ve come to the right place. Building this is half the fun, then you can play with it! This wooden COG Coaster will keep you busy as you put pieces together to make it.
- This DIY COG Coaster Kit will help you recreate a roller coaster for the steel balls. It’s a masterpiece that you can be proud of. After the assembly, turn the hand-crank wind-up and watch the steel balls roll around the assembled build. Assembled size is 10.0 x 9.1 x 6.5 inches.
- If you or your child is interested in engineering and trains, they’ll love this astonishing wooden COG Coaster puzzle that helps promote reasoning, logic, imagination, and other key factors that affect the mind. Children will love this hands-on, imaginative introduction to the world of roller coasters. Includes 236 pieces.
- Our punch-out sheets are high-quality and fun to assemble. The fact that our assembly supplies are made of non-toxic plywood that is safe for the environment is an added bonus.
- Finding a good gift can be hard, especially if you’re looking for one that is unique while stimulating. Our 3D Cog Coaster Kit is great and recommended for ages 14+. It is unique, challenging, and fun!
Each kit includes:
- (5) Pre-cut Laser-cut wood sheets
- Steel Balls
- Shaft Sleeve
- Wood Glue
- Screw Nut
- Round Wood Stick
- Steel Shaft