Shipping calculated at checkout.
This striking journal reproduces an elegant nineteenth-century Persian bookbinding of leather and gold.
- Its 192 pages provide plenty of space for personal musings, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Thick, smooth-finish pages support a variety of pens.
- Subtle lines guide your writing.
- Acid-free archival-quality paper helps preserve your journal entries.
- Rich sepia-brown cover is embellished with deep blue corner and central motifs, stamped with iridescent highlights.
- Raised embossing lends dimensional detailing.
- Matching spine.
- Journal includes a gold ribbon marker with which to keep your place.
- Complementary endsheets.
- Substantial hardcover construction with a classic book binding feature: gilded-gold page edging.
- Journal is a larger size: 7-1/4'' wide x 9'' high.