Giant Paper Flower Making Workshop - Poinsettia (November 20)
Saturday, November 20 from 2pm-5pm.
Nothing says December more than poinsettias! Join us for our giant paper poinsettia class where you’ll learn to make a stunning display and get templates to take home for more. As a bonus, you’ll also get templates and instructions for smaller versions to decorate packages, trees, wreaths, and more.
During the class you will make at least one giant poinsettia, in your choice of red, white, or pink, which will be precut for you. If there is time, you can make more (you’ll cut those), and learn to make the smaller version. Whether they’re made from cardstock, book pages, or sheet music, these handcrafted poinsettias will make a statement. Sign up with a friend for even more fun!
All materials are supplied. If you have a favorite scrapbook paper you've been hoping to us, you are welcome to bring that as well.
- 1-3 giant poinsettia
- Flower templates
- Instructions for sunflowers, daisies, and leaves
Other good things to note:
- No prior experience is needed and all materials are provided.
- While this workshop is designed for adults, teens ages 12+ are welcome to join!
- This workshop will take place in a private second floor studio space in historic Occoquan, Virginia.
- Workshop tickets are non-refundable once purchased and are not subject to our standard shop return policies.