Persian Splendor Journal
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Weave the rich tapestry of your dreams into the pages of this sumptuous journal!
- The cover design, inspired by an 11th-century Persian tile decoration, features ornate curving patterns embellished with raised embossing and silver foil highlights.
- Book bound, with slate blue endpapers.
- 192 lightly-lined cream-colored pages provide plenty of space for creative writing, personal reflection, or your favorite quotations or poems.
- Smooth, substantial acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Popular larger size: 7-1/4 inches wide x 9 inches high.
- Hardcover journal lies flat for ease of use.