During this introduction to calligraphy, learn all the basics of pointed pen calligraphy in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere. We will focus on the lowercase alphabet and will provide you with all the supplies you'll need to continue your studies at home. Students will receive a helpful set of instructional handouts for this three-hour class.
Each student will receive:
- Oblique pen holder
- Dinky dips set
- Ink dropper
- Practice paper
- Other fun surprises
In addition, we will be providing tea, wine, and snacks. Please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any special dietary restrictions.
The three-hour class will be held on Saturday, April 6 from 2:00-5:00 p.m. and will be taught by popular Washington, DC calligrapher, Jenny Paxton. Space is limited!
About our workshops:
- Workshops and classes are located in our studio space on the second floor of 305 Mill Street, Occoquan, VA. Just a block away from our shop.
- Steps are required to access the space.
- Workshops are designed for adults and older teens, however creative students as young as 12 have enjoyed this course.
- Additional information and a reminder will be sent the week of the event.
- Refunds are not available for workshops, except if the class is canceled/postponed due to weather or similar issues.