In this mid level class, we will focus on writing capital letters! We’ll also have fun experimenting with colored and metallic inks. Plus, you will leave with the materials needed to take your calligraphy off the practice sheets and on to a useful project!
Some prior calligraphy experience recommended. Please bring the materials you received at the introduction class. If you took calligraphy elsewhere, a suggested materials list can be provided.
Each student will receive:
- Practice paper
- Colored ink
- Metallic ink
- Materials for project
- Mixing container
In addition, we will be providing tea, wine, and snacks. Please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any special dietary restrictions.
The three-hour class will be held on Saturday, April 20 from 2:00-5:00 p.m. and will be taught by popular Washington, DC calligrapher, Jenny Paxton. Space is limited!
About our workshops:
- Workshops and classes are located in our studio space on the second floor of 305 Mill Street, Occoquan, VA. Just a block away from our shop.
- Steps are required to access the space.
- Workshops are designed for adults and older teens, however creative students as young as 12 have enjoyed this course.
- Additional information and a reminder will be sent the week of the event.
- Refunds are not available for workshops, except if the class is canceled/postponed due to weather or similar issues.