[peppermint, eucalyptus, cedarwood, fresh scent]
Available in 2.75 oz wax melts as well as 4 oz and 12 oz. candles in glass jars with mason jar style metal lids.
These eco-friendly soy candles are hand-poured in small batches in Alexandria, Virginia. They are made with 100% soy wax, phthalate free fragrance, cotton wicks, and recycled kraft labels.
Why Soy Candles?
- 100% Vegetable, made from pure soybean oil
- Naturally biodegradable, easy clean up with soap and water.
- Burns Clean - zero petro soot, no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which is less likely to trigger allergies.
- Burn 50% longer than paraffin wax
- Supports American Farmers
Burn candle for few hours on your first use, to have a proper melting pool. Trim your wick to ¼ inches prior to every single burn. Be sure to burn your candle on an appropriate surface, and never leave unattended. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Use OhhSoyGoodness Candles at your own risk.