Your Balanced Budget
Money makes the world go round, but it doesn't need to make you dizzy. This budget workbook makes the task of keeping track of your expenses approachable, with easy-to-use charts, money wisdom, and prompts to set goals for yourself.
- User-friendly monthly tables let you record and manage your expenses by category, as well as see the big-picture impact of day-to-day decisions.
- Easy-to-follow principles of successful budgeting and personal finance.
- Practical flexicover wire-o binding; stays flat for ease of use.
- Cover band is removable. Discreet black cover with title stamped in small gold-foil letters.
- 48 pages -- covers up to two years!
- Measures 10-1/4 inches wide by 7 inches high.
Author Kimberly Palmer is a financial journalist and former senior money editor for U.S. News and World Report. She is the author of Generation Earn: The Young Professional's Guide to Spending, Investing, and Giving Back; The Economy of You: Discover Your Inner Entrepreneur and Recession-Proof Your Life; and Smart Mom, Rich Mom: How to Build Wealth While Raising a Family (called ''invaluable'' by Publishers Weekly).