The perfect companion for both seasoned and beginning birders alike! The Birder's Logbook provides plenty of space for keeping Field Notes and for organizing your Life List. Its helpful introduction provides thoughtful ways you can use the logbook to deepen and enrich your birding life for years to come. Let this logbook become a snapshot of nature each time you go birding, as well as a long-term record of your birding life.
- The logbook's smooth-finish pages take pen or pencil beautifully.
- 120 gsm paper is acid free and of archival quality.
- The logbook has an expandable inner pocket to hold notes, mementos, and more.
- The matching elastic closure secures your entries.
- Durable hardcover binding has rounded corners for reduced wear.
- Portable, smaller-format logbook measures 5'' wide x 7'' high.
- 144 pages.