This distressed, portable antique reproduction Writing Pen Box is the same style used in colonial times and perfect storage for all your writing accessories and tools. Makes for an outstanding, unique gift item or perfect for period home decor.
- Measures 12″L x 4″w x 3-3/4″h
- Inside dimensions: 10-1/2" x 2-1/2" (without trays)
- Compartment for square inkwell and a removable pen tray
- Made of durable, beautiful teak and mango wood, and finished with beeswax
- Hinged, bevel cut lid with antique brass hinges and latch, lifts to reveal two removable storage compartments for two pens and square ink well
- Four wood, cut and shaped “feet” accentuate the overall design
- A truly unique item…unavailable anywhere else!
(NOTE: This is a distressed (worn-aged), antique but NEW reproduction. Color and appearance variations are inherent in the manufacturing and enhance the distressed beauty and individuality of each box so that no two are exactly alike.)