This elegant journal reproduces a luxury jeweled and gold-tooled book binding created in London in 1905.
- Hardcover journal/diary provides plenty of space for creative writing, personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Intricate floral design is embellished with faux jewels, iridescent and gloss highlights, raised embossing, and gilded-gold page edging.
- Black ribbon bookmark.
- 160 lightly lined writing pages.
- Smooth-finish acid-free archival quality paper takes pen beautifully.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.