Field Note's original 48-page notebooks, ruled pages, available as a set of 3. Each Original Kraft memo book measures 3-1/2" wide by 5-1/2" tall and is bound by a rugged three-staple saddle-stitch process.
Set of 3
48 pages each
3-1/2" × 5-1/2"
Printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
This series was created with pride, great attention to detail, and using timeless printing techniques.
- Proudly printed by the good people of Lake County Press, Waukegan, Ill.
- Cover: French Dur-O-Tone 80#C "Packing Brown Wrap," with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of "Dachshund Nose" black soy-based Toyo ink.
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T "Bright White," with a fine, 1-color application of "Double Knee Duck Canvas" light brown soy-based Toyo ink.
- Cover printed on a Mitsubishi Diamond Series 40" 6-color printing press.
- Innards printed on a Miller TP104 28" × 40" 2-color printing press.
- Bound by a Heidelberg ST350 "Stitchmaster" 8-pocket saddle stitcher, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the "Founding Fathers of the Staple."
- Corners precisely rounded to 3/9" (9.5mm) by a CRC round-corner machine.
- Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm). Ruled lines: 1/4" (6.4mm). Crisp plain paper. 48 Pages.
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm x 140mm).
FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.